Ensures permanent water resistance, restores breathability - in the washing machine.
The product is easy and fast to use in the washing machine and its excellent treatment with permanent water resistance is created during air drying. Thanks to the use in the washing machine, the entire garment is treated, including seams, ribbons and cords, and of course the fabric itself. Because there is no need to tumble dry clothing, it saves energy and protects more sensitive, older clothing from heat exposure. Nikwax SoftShell Proof Wash-In has been specially designed and optimized for softshell clothing. It leaves a flexible waterproof treatment on the individual fibers, which allows evaporating moisture to escape and maintains breathability.
For best results, first wash the garment in Tech Wash in a separate wash cycle.
Shake well before use.
1. Remove all detergent deposits from the dosing hopper.
2. Put a maximum of 2 pieces of clean clothing in the washing machine.
3. Dispense 2 full lids (100ml) of the product on each individual garment.
4. Set the program to low speed synthetic fabrics, at the temperature according to the instructions on the product label.
Hand wash (use gloves):
1. Immerse clean clothes in a sink or washbasin with lukewarm water.
2. Dispense 2 full lids (100ml) of the product on each individual garment.
3. Mix well, rinse clothing. Leave the garment soaked for 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly again.
4. Rinse in cold water until the water is completely clean.
Dry according to the instructions on the product label with information on the care of clothing.